.

PILATES CLASS BY AUDREY TAN AT FITNESS LIFESTYLE IPOH


















The health benefits of Pilates include: -improved flexibility -increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the 'core muscles'...



Views: 0


0 ratings

Time: 00:14 More in People & Blogs




Added :December 26, 2014 at 02:48AM

PILATES CLASS BY AUDREY TAN AT FITNESS LIFESTYLE IPOH

PILATES CLASS BY AUDREY TAN AT FITNESS LIFESTYLE IPOH

FitnessLifestyle Ipoh

4 comments:

  1. Lower back pain is a commonplace condition, and can affect a person at any age. Seniors are nevertheless more vulnerable to back pain, and if a person is over 60 years of age, in many cases, the underlying cause of lower back pain is degenerative joints of the spine. Osteoarthritis and spinal stenosis are two of the most common disorders that lead to back pain among seniors, and both these disorders are associated with degenerative spinal joints. do inversion tables help lower back pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. double block and bleed valve manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! ชะลอการหลั่ง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. football socks bulk

    ReplyDelete